Sunday 2 February 2014

A Grateful Heart




Just like yesterday, it has been one month since Entyna's World was created. It was the start of my passion for entertainment, sports and political news and fashion trends.
I have never felt so much excitement and passion about anything in my life. These days i spend almost all my day surfing for news, writing and sharing the information for my beloved readers. I am glad my efforts have been worth it. 
First of all i give all glory and thanks to God for his wisdom, favour and all the blog visitors. Then to my family and friends who have supported me with their kind words, corrections, broadcast on their media platforms and also to those who i do not know personally but have been visiting Entyna's world.


In one month i have had 3,224 page views and again i say thank you. I appreciate your support and love you all. Please do not forget to leave your comments under each post. I hope to give my best and remain true. There is a saying that the way to failure is by relaxing because you think you are now successful. Please help take Entyna's world to the top. God bless you all.







6 comments: