Friday 4 July 2014

Rob Kardashian Tweets About Having a Secret Son


The only son of the Kardashian family Rob Kardashian tweeted about a son hours ago. Everyone including his family was surprised about Rob having a secret love child.
“Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow !! Can’t wait to watch fireworks with my little man ! Hope everyone is safe !” the floundering sock designer posted. The 27-year-old is single and has no known children.

But just hours later, Rob deleted his status and posted a clarification adding that he had his mother Kris Jenner believing he actually had a secret love child. The family has not been in good terms with Rob over his weight gain and failed business. 


“Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a Son,” he tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment