Monday 2 February 2015

Hot! See Kim Kardashian's New Advert That Is On Everyones Lips



Kim Kardashian West keeps smiling to the bank against all odds. On Sunday North's mum posted on Instagram a photo of her new advert with the caption, 'I have something special for you guys.' 


The new advert for T Mobile which was aired during the Super Bowl, shows Kim acting sultry.

'Hi. I'm Kim. Each month millions of gigs of unused data are taken back by wireless companies. Tragic,' she started the television commercial by saying.

'Data you paid for that could be used to see my makeup, my backhand, my outfits, my vacation and my outfits, with the tagline '




The commercial showed reality television star taking selfies in a white midriff-baring tennis outfit, in a vanity mirror wearing nude lingerie, in a tight white gown and also in a black skiing outfit with fur-lined jacket.

Click on the link below if you can not watch the video i uploaded.




No comments:

Post a Comment