Saturday 14 February 2015

Yay!!! Happy Birthday To Me



As i turn a year older today, i give all glory and thanks to my creator the most high God. I am thankful for the gift of life and the renewal of his steadfast love & mercy. Someone told me days back that i take my birthday too serious and i laughed at the person's ignorance. 
I might not be where i want to be but i am not where i used to be. I might not be a millionaire but i am blessed with all i need. I might not be married but i am surrounded by so much love that i feel overwhelmed. Each day people who are older, younger and even my age mates die but i am here not because i am more holy, perfect or more special but for the mercy of God. Each day is a special gift worth celebrating and if i choose to celebrate every 365th day of my life, i think it is not even enough. God has saved me from myself a million times and from various things both seen and unseen. So tell me why i should not acknowledge Him. 


As i turn a year older today, i am grateful for the gift of life, good health, loving family, great friends and the lovely people who visit my blog. You all are a real gift and you give my life a lift. 


Love you all and have a lovely weekend. 

2 comments: