Saturday 3 January 2015

Kanye West Gets Inspiration From The Great Beyond



Rapper Kanye West just released his latest single, “Only One” dedicated to his daughter North West. Kanye said he got inspired by his late mum Donda who spoke through him to his daughter North.



My mom was singing to me, and through me to my daughter,” said West, who worked on the New Year’s Day release with music icon Paul McCartney.

Kanye said North was sitting on his lap when he started singing, “Hello, my only one,” noting that it’s the definition of his first name. Awwww so touching!
Kanye's mum died in 2007 a day after undergoing a plastic surgery. 



Everyone asks me what my favorite Kanye song is. It's Only One. Kanye felt like his mom was singing thru him to our daughter. This song makes me cry every time I hear it. He releases it at midnight tonight on iTunes. "Only One" by Kanye West Featuring Paul McCartney. Photo by Inez and Vinoodh, Kim Kardashian captioned the photo above on instagram after the release of the new song.

No comments:

Post a Comment