Friday 16 January 2015

Usher Raymond Set To Walk Down The Aisle, You Won't Guess With Who



 Hot singer Usher just proposed to his manager and girlfriend of more than five years, Grace Miguel, according to multiple reports. Though Usher has refused to respond to the engagement news,  Grace has been photographed wearing a piece of massive bling on her ring finger. Even though Grace is 8 years older than Usher, the couple are deeply in love.



"They are extremely happy and the way it was done was very sweet and romantic," an insider told E!, adding that the proposal happened a week and a half ago. "He can't wait to spend the rest of his life with her. His boys love her as well! She gets along with them great."

According to an issue of Billboard magazine, Usher talked about his relationship. 
"I have an incredible partner and manager," Usher said of Miguel. "She has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life and my career."

In the same story, Usher explained exactly what it is he loves about his woman, a departure from his usual policy of keeping the relationship private.

"She's someone who has been able to support and understand all of who I am. Not just as a dancer or as a performer or as a singer, but as a humanitarian and a businessman and as a person," he said. "One thing that has come from having a great partner like Grace is being able to cherish the places that I've gone. We see the monumental sites, go to the museums, eat in the best restaurants. I'm that guy now! In the past I'd do what I have to do and get on the bus to the next city. Life has become a vacation."

Awww so romantic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment