Saturday 2 January 2016

Entyna's World Blog Is 2!!!



Hurray! Entyna's world blog is two years old today and it seems just like yesterday when this vision was created. I started off knowing little or nothing on how to design and create a blog but God was/is/has been faithful. 
Writing has always been my passion and finally having a chance to share my thoughts was awesome. I was glad when family, friends and even strangers commended me, it made me strive to work harder. Whenever i was out and got introduced as a blogger, i always felt a sense of pride and achievement. 



Like every career, Blogging has it's own downside. First you spend heavily on data bundles, we all know service providers are yet to offer friendly data packages. It was crazy spending so much and getting no financial returns. Google adsense kept turning down my advert request and individuals who wanted their products to be advertised on the blog all wanted a free job. Trust Nigerians and how they would scope (plead) to give them free tickets, even at your detriments. Who doesn't love freebies lol, but at least a discount is also good (which i tried to offer). Then after a year and some months of constant blogging, i started experiencing Writer's Block. That is one of the worse things that can happen to any writer/blogger. I tried several times to get inspired but i just could not and on rare occasions when i did, i would pen down something for the blog. During this period, i got calls, mails and even got attacked verbally by Entyna's world blog faithfuls for staying away from blogging. I am sorry for failing you all, i promise to overcome my challenges this new year. 



As the blog turns 2 today, i give all glory to God for his faithfulness and kindness. I thank my family, friends and those i have never met who have supported me from day 1 to day 730. To my celebrity friends who featured me on their social networks to promote the blog, to Shoggy Tosh who gave my blog it's first magazine coverage in his popular UK magazine, i thank you all. I pray as you celebrate with me, God would never let celebrations depart from your household this new year and forever. 
Thanks and i love you all. God bless you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment