Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016 Everyone!



Hello everyone, i just want to let you know that you are dear to me and i'm glad we made it to the year 2016 2gether. As we have crossed into the new year, i pray God grants you all your heart desires, none of us shall have any reason to cry or mourn. I pray that God meets you at every point of ur need, you shall be a wonder to your generation, you shall move from glory to glory, you shall celebrate every day of the year, no evil shall come to you and your loved ones, you shall harvest and reap the fruits of ur labour, u would never face disappointment, u shall be highly favoured, ur lips would be filled with laughter and ur heart filled with love, these and more i pray for u my beloveth in Jesus name, AMEN. Do have a happy year 2016. May the best of your 2015 be the worst of your 2016. My warmest regards to your family. I love u all and u are amazing people.

Thanks and please keep visiting Entyna's world blog for inspiring, entertaining, uplifting and educative posts. I promise to keep you glued to the blog in the year 2016 by God's grace. 
Have a lovely celebration!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment