Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Birthday Entyna


Today the 14th of february 2014, i turned 26 and it marked my first birthday as a blogger. The day started with my mum calling at 12 midnight to beat everyone else that wanted to be the first to wish me a happy birthday. She had called three minutes earlier and found out it was too early when i laughed at her. She saved her prayers and called back, i love that woman so much #hehehe#
After all the early morning calls and messages, i decided to take time off to meditate and reflect on my journey through life.



I am a product of the love and union of a Fulani dad (Adamawa) and Isoko (Delta). mum. I was born and raised in Lagos, spent some of my growing years in Warri. I have been a product of grace and God's unlimited love. I have had my fair share of success and failure, love and heartbreaks, tears and laughter yet i stand tall because of my loving father and maker (God).



A birthday is a time when to reflect, give thanks and enhance yourself for a new year of your life.   I noticed everyone who said a prayer for me, made reference to my single status lol, well marriage is a beautiful thing but should not be the reason for one's existence.
I love to date and settle down but i also love being a blogger and reach for the sky. I believe all things would fall in place at God's time and we are not in a rat race or competition with our mates. Yes my mates are in committed relationships and married, yes some are even settled in the corporate world but Entyna is single and has just graduated from the university but i remember many of my mates are lying in the grave, on the beds in an asylum or missing yet i am here alive and sane. That alone is a reason to be thankful to God for being there from the start, the present and for the future.
I am happy for blessing me with great friends and family. They don't just wait for my birthday to celebrate me but they do it daily. Their love and support has been the oil that greases my engine. To my faithful blog viewers, you guys and ladies rock.  I love you all and appreciate you always.





Happy valentine's day again everyone and thanks for the goodwill messages and calls.







3 comments:

  1. Your white KimK gown look alike is nice,happy bday my love,love you much much. Xxxx syd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot big sis and love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r bless dear...igba odun odunkan ni#Dara Event#

    ReplyDelete