Thursday 20 March 2014

Obesere Rape Saga Takes New Twist



More update on the Obesere rape case according to Pulse. Alhaji Abass Akande Obesere, aka Omo Rapala, and one Olanike Olaiya is taking a new dimension as the lewd singer has come out to say that the lady he allegedly raped is now the accused in the case and will soon be declared wanted since she has gone underground.

Obesere who has been all over the place claiming that he had consensual sex with the lady who only turned around to blackmail him, has been boasting that he is going to deal with the lady.

He recently told a magazine:

"Nike’s whereabouts is still unknown as I speak with you. She has not shown up at the Adekunle Police Station, Panti, Yaba, Lagos.
I don’t think she knows the implication of what she is doing. Very soon, the police will declare her wanted if she doesn’t show up. She wanted to defraud and blackmail me but she has failed.
I repeat that I slept with her for three good days but she turned around to say I raped her. I will make her pay for this."
Even the lady who ‘connected’ Obesere and Olanike, Alhaja Omo Owo, has taken sides with the music act and has been calling the young lady unprintable names, saying that Nike actually told her she wanted to dupe Omo Rapala. In her words:

"Every sensible human being knows that Nike is lying. Alhaji Abass Akande Obesere is a very nice man to me and to everybody around him.
Nike was only trying to dupe and blackmail him. She is a very bad girl whose words should not be taken as the truth.
Help me tell her to come out of hiding or else the police will soon declare her wanted. I believe God will judge her.
Obesere is already vindicated. She cannot destroy the image he has built over the years."
But Nike on her own part still insists that Obesere actually raped her and inserted a ring in her private part which led her to severe bleeding. According to her:

"It’s true I was in Obesere’s house and I even cooked for him. I made myself free because I thought I was in the right place because of the trust I had in the woman that introduced me to him. In the night, he came to me and demanded sex.
I was now wondering how a whole Obesere would be begging me for sex because of his status. I told him I couldn’t do that.
I even pleaded with the name of God but he insisted. Despite being clever, I fell that night. He raped me. Not only that, he also inserted a ring in my private part, that’s why I started bleeding.
He and Alhaja wanted to sacrifice me for wealth but thank God their plans have failed. She is a very wicked woman who makes sacrifices for money. I had to go underground for my own safety. God will judge them for what they did to me."

Only God knows who is telling the truth. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't care wus lyin among em. All I knw is d@ d gurl is a bitch sori 4 ma choice of word,dis wasn't d story I read b4, so y is she changin it.BABE u cnt eat ur cake n ve it pls jus face d musick#stephanie

    ReplyDelete