Saturday 15 March 2014

The Man With The World's Largest Scrotum Dies


Wesley Warren Jr., the man with the world's largest scrotum (Balls) passed away yesterday in Las Vegas at 49 years due to health complications.

Wesley had a surgery last year to reduce the swollen scrotum which was caused by a condition scrotal lymphedema.



"He had infections that I think were brought on by his diabetes and then he had those heart attacks," Warren's roommate and pal Joey Hurtado told the Review-Journal.

Wesley the star of TLC's The Man With the 132-Lb Scrotum told The Huffington Post in August 2013 that his "personal hell" began in May 2008, after a household mishap that resulted in a blow to a testicle.

"Even when I got offers to help, it was hard," he told HuffPost of his daily struggle. "My scrotum was so large I couldn't get on a plane. I was too big to use an airplane restroom."

May his soul rest in peace! 



No comments:

Post a Comment