Wednesday 29 January 2014

Jaywon Shoots Goldie's Tribute Video


Just like yesterday it would be one year since singer and ex BBA housemate Goldie Harvey left us to the great beyond. She's still fondly remembered and missed by her fans and all those who knew her.
Her former record label mate and friend musician Jaywon decided to record a song and video in honour of her. The video would be out on Feb 14th this year. It would be exactly one year that day Goldie died after getting back to Nigeria from the 2013 Grammy awards in the USA.

"I miss everything about her. She was the only one I could confide in. She was my friend, big sister and had a very good heart, ever since she passed on I haven't found anyone to confide in and I don't know if I will ever find any" Jaywon
told HipHopWorld Magazine. Hiphop magazine shared some pictures of the video shoot below.




Jaywon's tribute video is really a nice and touching gesture. I pray Goldie's kind soul continues to rest in God's bossom.








No comments:

Post a Comment