Friday 31 January 2014

Wande Coal Reveals His Best Kept Secret – “I Have a 5-Year Old Son”



Wande Coal just shared his best kept secret during an interview with PM News. He disclosed having a 5 years old son. He had the little boy in 2008 and decided to keep the little man's existence a secret till today.

He said he decided to reveal the boy's existence to avoid being subjected to crude speculations by some mischievous groups.
He told PM news during the interview that "Nobody is going to surprise me anymore. Let me then announce to the whole world that I already have a five-year old son. I had the boy since 2008 before I released my debut album,‘Mushin 2 Mo’Hits’. I have been keeping it secret ever since then but think it’s high time people should know.”

I can't wait to see a photo of the lil man. Wande please don't keep us waiting for long *wink*





No comments:

Post a Comment