Saturday 12 April 2014

Drake Disguises To Find Out What People Think About Him


I can imagine talking bad about someone to their face without knowing it, that is the case of some of the people Drake interviewed while disguising as a reporter #hehehe.

According to usmagazine, Rapper Drake (Aubrey Drake Graham) went incognito Thursday, April 10, for a takeover of "Lie Witness News" on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

The incognito hip hop star then asked a man in a floral-printed top for his opinion of Drake , "I don't like Drake, I think he's an actor, he's not a real rapper." The musician then improvised a song and screeched, "Drake, hey, I think you suck!"



During the final part of Fake Drake's "Lie Witness News" segment, he asked one of his defenders how he would react if the rapper was with him at that very moment. His young fan responded, "I would freak out," while Drake slowly peeled off his beard, took off his glasses and eventually, his wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment