Thursday 10 April 2014

Kim Kardashian’s Mother Kris Jenner Talks About Posing Nude for Playboy Magazine


Kris Jenner hasn't been shy about sharing photos of herself in a bikini, but she draws the line at nudity. Speaking with Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O on Thursday, April 10, the Kardashian matriarch, 58, dismissed reports that she's planning to pose naked for Playboy.

"Oh my god, no!" she exclaimed when asked about the rumored photo shoot. "I don't think anyone wants to see me without any clothes on."

Which is not to say the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is ashamed of her body. "I love to work out, and I love to feel like I'm in shape, and I like to feel good about myself," she said. "Like, last summer, I posted those bikini photos because I thought it was so inspirational for someone in their 50s to have some motivation and say, 'Wow, you know, anyone can at least try to put a bathing suit on.'"
- Usmagazine

There you are, the answer is no #hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment