Saturday 12 July 2014

Aawww! First Photos Of Lil Kim‘s Daughter


Rapper Lil Kim turned 40 years old yesterday and to celebrate the day, she shared a photo of her little daughter Royal Reign. She welcomed the baby last june with her boyfriend Mr Papers.


The one month old's photo was shared with this caption underneath it. 
"Thank U to all my fans #TeamLilKim #KillerBees #Beehive & friends for the Birthday love. I Love U guys so much and we will be together soon again. On my Birthday I want to share something special with U all…. The greatest gift I have ever received. My princess, Royal !!!!! This is her first picture on the day she was born. It was life changing and I want to share a small piece of my pride and joy with U on my special day today!!! Love U    !!!! #HappyBirthdayLilKim #Royal #Reign #RoyalReign #TeamCancer"



Royal Reign is adorable and has a unique name (Celebrities and the out of the world names they give their kids) #sealedlips. 


1 comment: