Wednesday 16 July 2014

KeKe Palmer Defends Karrueche Tran Interview, Addresses Rihanna Navy


KeKe Palmer took to Instagram on Monday morning to defend her recent interview with Karrueche Tran.



“So lets talk about this … So Rihanna fans feel a way about my interview with Karrueche. I have enough respect for Rihanna to address the topic, and I’m a Virgo so there are a couple of things I have to get straight.”


During the interview, set to air on Just KeKe on Wednesday, Tran not only opened up about her relationship with Brown, but the love triangle between herself and Rihanna.

“It’s the case of the ex. We all go through it, do you know what I’m saying? But, however … in this case my boyfriend is a celebrity who’s ex-girlfriend is an even bigger (celebrity.),” the fashion designer said abut Rihanna who dated Chris on and off for years. “So not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with 14 million fans or however else.”


KeKe continued, “No one has ever heard her speak about anything pertaining to her relationship until … #JustKeKe … People make ideas of what my intentions are and I will willingly tell you … Lets be real. People want to hear what Karrueche has to say … The ones that love/hate Rihanna, the ones that love /hate Karrueche. My loyalty is to the community.”

Karrueche’s interview airs this Wednesday, July 16th on BET, at 5PM Eastern, 4PM Central.

See KeKe’s entire message below:
-hiphoplife.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment