Friday 11 July 2014

Read What Adanna Had To Say To David Before Walking Down The Aisle


Beautiful interracial couple Adanna and David would be walking down the aisle this month.
Read what Adanna wrote about her love for David below.


"I love you without knowing how,or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. So effortlessly. So intimate, my souls melts when your lips touch against mine. You're my everything & I can't wait to take those vows with you in the presence of God & our friends #WeddingCountDown #ChurchWedding #AdannaDavid."



The bride who is the daughter of former governor of Imo state Ikediah Ohakim became popular for sharing videos of her and David dancing on instagram and youtube. They gained many followers and admirers and as they celebrate their church wedding on the 19th of July, 2014, i wish them all the best. 
True love is indeed beautiful #smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment