Thursday 17 July 2014

Rob Kardashian’s EX Adrienne Bailon Removes Tattoo Of His Name From Her Butt



Place your hand above your head and say, "I swear never ever ever, even in a million years would i tattoo my boyfriend's or girlfriend's name on my body". I am very serious o, with the rate at wish relationships crash and people change from lovers to enemies, don't ever make the mistake of doing that. If you already have, goodluck and hope you never regret it.


Among the list of people removing tattoos of their ex's name is Adrienne Bailon. The singer/actress/tv host who dated Rob Kardashian, had his name written on her butt while they were dating. Rob also tattoed her name on his rib cage. They dated from 2007 to 2009. She had to use an advanced laser treatment called PicoSure Laser after trying other forms of treatment. 

Read her interview during the filmed laser treatment by Extra Tv below. 

What I love about the PicoSure laser is that it actually can work on people who’ve attempted to remove their tattoos and it hasn’t worked before. This one is definitely the one to try. I actually had two [previous laser] sessions before this and I’d come home and see no difference. It looks like I just got a fresh tattoo done. There’s no difference at all.


I’ve had really painful experiences before, doing laser tattoo removal. Really smelling like flesh burning. Ahh!

Adrienne is currently dating Roc Nation executive, Lenny Santiago. She says her longtime boyfriend was very understanding of the tattoo and just wanted her to get it safely removed.


People are always like, ‘Is that offensive to the new man in your life, that you have someone else’s name on your body?’ And I love that I have a man that’s not selfish.

I just feel like that’s great to have somebody that not only wants it gone in a selfish way, but that he wants it to be done right, and it won’t be something that’ll damage my skin and I’ll be scarred for life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment