Wednesday 16 July 2014

Meet The Girl Who Does Not Mind Raping Wizkid


Popular Nigerian musician Wizkid turned 24-year-old today. His fans, friends and fellow celebrities have been sending him goodwill messages. 

Notably of all the messages was from a young lady who sent him a romantic message on instagram. 


Read what she wrote below. 
"My far away boo! The only guy I can conveniently rape, My sugar, my honey, my tender lover, my love joy and happiness dat dnt even knw if I existed or not!!! Funny how I texted u every bday nd u reply buh never will try d number :((((((((!!!!! My nigga its ur bday..thank God for bringing u dis far despite the obstacles!!! Hehe dnt crucify me im only a fan mayb a crazy one sha!!! #mcw #alobam @wizkidayo xoxoxo *callsataxiikeja*"

Love on instagram #hehehe. Please don't let Tania Omotayo catch you o.

No comments:

Post a Comment