Monday 21 July 2014

Photos: Adanna and Davido's Wedding Reception Party


Dancing sensations Adanna and David tied the knot during the weekend in Ireland. The beautiful bride gushes about her hubby and wrote, "I love you without knowing how,or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. So effortlessly. So intimate, my souls melts when your lips touch against mine. You're my everythingI "I married the man of my dreams & I know we have a beautiful life ahead of us #HusbandAndWife #AdannaDavidWedding #AdannaDavid #InesDiSanto"








2 comments:

  1. She has no boobs, so am wondering why she opted for a boobs tube gown? sighs
    lovely girl tho
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found inexpensive wedding reception venue for wedding and reserved the same for my wedding party. i am sure they will assist my all requirements and will make my day wonderful.

    ReplyDelete